It is a lovely time of year to make your home festive for the holiday season and help get you into the holiday spirit. Make your home cozy and a comfortable space to share time with your loved ones. I dare you to be creative this holiday season.
Where do you start with your holiday décor?
1. Decide on your color scheme, monochrome, two colors, or three colors.
1. Have a look at your holiday decorations – use what you have and upgrade some pieces if need be. But think of a slight change from last year, a change is always good.
2. Bring some nature inside; add some pine cones and fir branches to your décor. A flowering plant is a great way to bring in some nature, like a poinsettia.
3. Dress up your mantel, your front entrance to your home, your dining room table for Christmas Dinner and your common guest bathroom. Whatever room can be decorated, be creative.
4. Add some Christmas décor with your cushions, bring out Christmas related fabrics.
1. If feeling real creative, make some decorations. Great way to get your family involved and do something fun together.
2. Have fun with making your home dressed up for the Holiday Season.
If you are finding it hard to find the time to get your home ready this holiday season, I would love to coordinate this for you and help make your home festive. Contact me for more information . Happy Holidays!